R E C O M M E N D E D R E A D I N G
F R E E P R I N T A B L E S
1. DAILY ROUTINE WORKSHEET download PDF | This worksheet is gridded in half-hour increments ( 6 AM to 8 PM) with space for you + 5 children.
2. ROUTINE MAKEOVER WORKSHEET download PDF | Are their hiccups in your daily routine? How about important activities that never seem to get done? This is the process I’ve been using to evaluate our routine, see what is and isn’t working, and make adjustments.
3. WEEK-AT-A-GLANCE PLANNER download page 1 PDF / download page 2 PDF | This weekly planner is a two-page spread gridded in half-hour increments. There’s a place to list your priorities for each week, track your exercise frequency, and manage your to-do list.
4. WEEKLY LESSON PLANNER download PDF | This was created with the home schooler in mind…five days, seven subjects. Print one per child.
5. MONTHLY CALENDAR download PDF | Use this blank monthly calendar template for any number of things.
6. BIRTHDAY & ANNIVERSARY CALENDAR & CARD LOG download PDF | Keep track of important dates, buy cards in advance, and write reminders to mail them in your weekly planner.
7. ROLES & GOALS WORKSHEET download PDF | Long-range planning has never been my strong suit. This worksheet encourages you to define your roles, set worthy goals, and identify obstacles and action steps.
8. HABIT BUILDING & CHARACTER TRAINING WORKSHEET download PDF | Kids need specific, measurable goals as well. This worksheet will help you create a plan for building habits and training in areas of character month-by-month.